We are looking for interns to provide market color and relevant news for traders, and to assist the research team.
Integer Alpha offers both undergraduate and mid-term scholarship
A. Eligibility Criteria
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents only.
- Excellent academic results coupled with active involvement in co-curricular, leadership and community roles.
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Keen interest in the finance industry.
B. For Undergraduate Scholarships
- Excellent academic results for GCE A-Level, Diploma from a Singapore Polytechnic, International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, NUS High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Acceptance into any of the following institutions: National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technology University (NTU), Singapore Management University (SMU), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), or Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
C. For Mid-Term Scholarships
- Undergraduates with NUS, NTU, SMU, SIT, or SUTD in their penultimate year (2nd last year of their program).
- On track for at least a Second Upper Class Honours or Magna Cum Laude.
D. Fields of Study
- Computer Science (Specialization in Machine Learning will be a plus)
E. Scholarship Benefits
- Tuition fee coverage and living allowances.
- Internship opportunities with the firm.
A. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build and implement quantitative trading models for specific asset classes.
- Use knowledge of Deep/Machine Learning to make forecasts and develop profitable predictive trading models.
- Monitoring and streamlining trading processes.
- Degree, or higher in computer science, mathematics, engineering, statistics, or similar.
- Preferably experience in algorithmic trading.
- Proficient in C++, C# or Python.
- Background in deep/machine/reinforcement learning will be a huge plus.
- Able to commit in a team-oriented environment.
C. Job Type: